CONDITIONS OF SALE
These terms and conditions form an integral part of the contract, to the ex- clusion of the Client’s own terms and conditions. They can only be deviated from after it has been expressly approved by us, in writing.
These standard conditions of sale only apply between companies for busi- ness transactions that result in the delivery of goods of the provision or services within the framework of an autonomous, professional or economic activity.
1. The goods or services are supplied as set forth on the invoice or on the order form.
2. The goods or services are supplied within the term as specified on the order form. Further allowance should be made for the usual tolerance in delivery dates characteristic of that branch of trade or industry.
3. The delivery takes place on the seller’s premises, unless otherwise agreed in writing.
4. The goods are transported at the expense and risk of the buyer.
5. Complaints about the thus delivered goods or provided services cannot
be entertained if they do not reach us, in writing, within seven days after the delivery. Latent ‘hidden’ defects should be reported within a short time after they are discovered.
6. Our deliveries are payable in advance unless otherwise agreed.
7. Invoices and offers are made in Euro.
8. The goods supplied remain our property until the price (principal, costs and interest) has been paid in full. The risks pass to the consignee after delivery. The consignee must keep the goods in good condition. If the invoice is still unpaid on the 10th day after a dunning letter has been sent by registered mail, then the contract can be set aside by us by operation of law and via a simple declaration, sent by registered mail. All this without prejudicing our right to claim damages from the defaulting buyer.
9. If the invoice is still unpaid on the due date then interest of 12% per year is charged by operation of law and without notice of default.
10. On top of this, without notice of default, the unpaid invoice amount is increased by 15%, with a minimum of EUR 75, by way of an indemnity pro- vision for extrajudicial collection charges and contractual damage, without prejudicing our right to other relevant collection charges.
11. All our contracts shall be governed by and construed in accordance with Belgian law.
12. The courts of the judicial district of Hasselt have exclusive jurisdiction over any disputes relating hereto.